Are these the things you’re looking for in your career?
* Building a client’s business with a brilliant marketing strategy
* Reaching your personal financial goals
* Variety of projects so no day is the same
Then you’ve come to the right place! Hughes Media is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for our growing agency. We provide web design, SEO, pay-per-click, social media, and a variety of other digital marketing services for 25 local and national clients. Our clients have been with us for years, so we’re looking for the right candidate that will mesh well with us and our energy!
- Minimum of 12 years experience in a digital marketing position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management/leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well with team members and clients
- Positive attitude
- Ability to successfully lead projects from conception to completion
- Proficient knowledge of the following digital marketing channels and facets: SEO, Pay-Per-Click & Programmatic Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Design/Landing Page Design, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Overall Lead Generation
- Proficient knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Support and model the company’s core values
Job Duties & Tasks
- This is a client-facing position, so this person must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to clients.
- Embrace the challenge of helping to grow the company and the clients’ businesses (this is NOT a sales position).
- Oversee monthly client requests and work with the team members to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are executed
- Understand all facets of internal capabilities and necessary steps to fulfill requests
- Manage client relationships and communicate with clients consistently on the status of their projects, trends/findings for education, and analytics that makes sense to the clients with recommendations/ways to improve moving forward
- Assist with creating digital marketing strategies, including creative briefs
- Anticipate challenges and proactively seek solutions, as well as manage challenges as they arise and utilize critical thinking and problem solving
- Analyze data and insights for both the Operations team and the client (as well as relaying that information)
- Assist with Sales & Revenue, specifically job costing/estimating and cross-selling other services to existing clients as needed
Submit Your Resume