We’re looking for people like YOU to join our team.
We are always seeking passionate individuals to join our growing team! Review our current openings below. Think you could contribute to our team but don’t see an opening below that sounds like you? Shoot fill out the form at the top of this page and say hello! Your unique skills might be what we didn’t know we were looking for!
Are you passionate about social media marketing? Do you know how to navigate all social media platforms? This job may be for you.
We are looking for someone who is excited about the dynamic world of social media. The person should have experience strategizing and organizing social media campaigns, love creating content for social media and understand the value aspect of pushing a brand.
We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing and Social Media Manager to meaningfully grow brand awareness and run the week-to-week content management of our social accounts, marketing campaigns, and digital assets.
This candidate must have superb writing skills, impeccable attention to detail and the ability to craft a social voice that is authentic, elevated yet relatable. This person has a sharp eye and is able to create innovative, impactful, brand-elevating content (including, but not limited to static compositions, gifs, and video) with limited resources. While the social media coordinator is fluent in all social channels, this candidate has a deep working knowledge of Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram. Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- 2-4 years of experience working in social marketing role (example – as an Assoc Media Manager), preferably at media agency or within a media department at a digital marketing agency
- Paid Social: significant experience is a must
- Working knowledge of self-serve platforms and PMD technology on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and other emerging platforms
- Working knowledge of Insights Tools such as: DFA, Facebook Insights and/or Twitter Analytics
- Creation of and tracking Targeting groups include Custom Audiences & Custom Clusters
- Familiar with Direct Response-oriented programs/concepts
- Comfortable with cross platform campaigns (mobile, tablet, desktop)
- Comprehension of online business marketing metrics and KPIs (Impressions, Clicks, Click-Through Rate, CPM, CPV, CPC, CPA, CPE)
- Knowledge of ad operations best practices, tools and technologies
- Solution-oriented mindset – understands how to identify and anticipate issues, diagnose and correct, and how to structure and implement testing initiatives
- Must be comfortable functioning in a client-facing role, with immediately demonstrable abilities to develop positive relationships with internal and external counterparts
- Ability to digest client goals/objectives and synthesize technical recommendations based on that input. Needs to communicate technical information and tagging recommendations in clear, cogent fashion
- Ability to create social media plans in powerpoint that achieve and exceed client goals/objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with deep Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- A team player with a positive attitude who is able to work through stressful situations and deadlines calmly
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
- Generate and update website content (products, content, promotions)
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Manage, and track the performance of our newsletters, deals, and any other marketing campaigns.
- Assists in the messaging and creation of advertising, public relations and direct marketing
- Manages both internal and external resources including marketing agency, freelance graphic designers and videographers, printing, promotional items, and other services as relates to specific job responsibilities
Work experience & skills
- Creative thinker who can relate industry and product knowledge to create compelling messaging, content, and successful marketing programs.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong visual design sensibilities to ensure a polished, engaging look for all company assets.
- Proven self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and in a collaborative environment. Takes initiative to stay current with the latest marketing and industry trends and technology.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people in other departments, as well as vendor/partners
- Team player with a positive attitude
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Can act as an intermediary between clients and internal teams (digital marketing/social/ad specialists).
- You take the initiative and proactively seek out the resources needed to solve the problem at hand
- A sharp focus on your goals and company goals
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at your fingertips to resolve technical challenges, especially when you don’t know the answer
- Eager to launch a career in digital marketing
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a related field
- High proficiency with the following tools/software preferred: social platforms (primarily Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube), website platform and reporting (WordPress and Google Analytics), and office productivity (MS Office Suite).
- Desire to share your thoughts, ideas, and strategies to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Fun, young and relaxed culture
- Positive and uplifting environment
- Casual dress code
- Experience in marketing/consulting of multiple industries
- Make a real impact on client’s businesses growth
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 1 year
- Account Management: 1 year
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Retirement program
Please submit a pdf version of your resume. We do not accept Word documents. Thank you!
We’re looking for an Account Supervisor with at least 8-10 years experience to join our growing digital marketing agency in Atlanta, GA. This is a leadership role and will require input in directing the company’s future. Job Duties:
- Manage a list of existing clients and new clients and enhance relationships with clients to drive retention and customer satisfaction
- Respond to client needs in a timely manner and maintain regular contact with clients to ensure loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Develop creative briefs for new clients
- Develop and manage strategy for existing and new clients for the purpose of helping the clients grow their businesses
- Work hand-in-hand with the operations manager and team to accomplish goals and tasks as well as develop/recommend new strategies for success
- Report analytical data to clients and discuss future recommendations to help optimize accounts
- Research and remain up-to-date on current industry practices
- Assist with project scoping and prospect pitches
Candidates must obtain the following qualities:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-demand environment
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Support and model the company’s core values
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate well with team members as well as clients
- Ability to perform tasks in timely manner (based on deadlines) using internal tools
- Ability to work on WordPress websites is a plus.
- Experience using a CRM platform is a plus.
Hughes Media is a digital marketing agency looking for IT and WordPress support. This is a part-time, in-office position with the opportunity to become full-time. Hughes Media provides web design, SEO, pay-per-click, social media, and a variety of other digital marketing services for 25 local and national clients. Our employees have been with us for years, so we’re looking for the right candidate that will mesh well with us and our energy!
- Monitor and maintain website servers, operating systems and related application software
- Schedule, perform, and monitor system backups and updates
- Repair email functionality when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, informatics, or related field or work experience, web developer/database admin and/or experience in networking, computer hardware and software, with at least 1+ years of experience developing WordPress websites and applications.
- Work quickly to juggle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Follow direction, receive feedback, and ask questions about various tasks
- Knowledge of best practices in web standards, web design, and emerging web technologies
- Knowledge of responsive web design techniques and implementation
- Knowledge of emails (for support)
- Outstanding problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent logical thought processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize time and identify resources for projects
- IT hosting environments and restoring sites.
- Demonstrative core values that align with the company’s
Job Type: Part-time