We’re looking for people like YOU to join our team.
We are always seeking passionate individuals to join our growing team! Review our current openings below. Think you could contribute to our team but don’t see an opening below that sounds like you? Shoot fill out the form at the top of this page and say hello! Your unique skills might be what we didn’t know we were looking for!
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
Are these the things you’re looking for in your next career?
- Caring team who understands that life happens and strongly believe in a solid work/life balance?
- Build your income by building other people?
- Variety of projects so no day is the same?
You’ve come to the right place! HM Digital is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for our growing agency. We provide web design, SEO, pay-per-click, social media, and a variety of other digital marketing services for 25 local and national clients. Our employees have been with us for years, so we’re looking for the right candidate that will mesh well with us and our energy!
- 8-10+ years experience in a management/leadership or digital marketing position
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management/leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well with team members and clients
- Positive attitude
- Ability to successfully lead projects from conception to completion
- Proficient knowledge of the following digital marketing channels and facets for management purposes: SEO, Pay-Per-Click & Programmatic Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Design/Landing Page Design, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Overall Lead Generation
- Proficient knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Support and model the company’s core values
- Embrace the challenge of helping to grow the company and the clients’ businesses (this is NOT a sales position).
- Oversee monthly client requests and work with the Operations Manager to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are executed
- Understand all facets of internal capabilities and necessary steps to fulfill requests
- Manage client relationships and communicate with clients consistently status of their projects, trends/findings for education, and analytics that makes sense to the clients with recommendations/ways to improve moving forward
- Assist with creating digital marketing strategies, including creative briefs
- Anticipate challenges prior to arising and proactively seek solutions, as well as manage challenges as they arise and utilize critical thinking and problem solving
- Analyzing data and finding insights for both the Operations team and the client (as well as relaying that information)
- Assist with Sales & Revenue, specifically job costing/estimating and cross-selling other services to existing clients as needed
- Salary and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Positive and flexible team environment
- A variety of projects and clients
- Education for growth in a fast-paced and exciting environment