5 Essential Steps To
Make Social Media The
Right Tool For You
Are You Questioning if Social Media
is Right For Your Business?
YES, your business needs social media, period. Social media is not going away. It impacts every aspect of our world today. Still, you may be wondering exactly why you need social media. Here are a few good reasons:
- If you’re not doing it, your competition is. And that means losing out on opportunities to them.
- People use social media to stay engaged with your brand. Using social media as a way to spread your brand message to many people.
- Social media is a customer RETENTION tool, not so much an acquisition tool. It’s how people communicate nowadays.
- It’s important for SEO. As you increase your following on various social media networks, you build a large following of people who can share your content. You’ll be able to spread your online reach faster.
Creating A Social Media Strategy
5 Essential Steps To
Step 1 #Goals
Establish A Goal
First, establish social media marketing goals that conform to your business objectives.
Step 2 #Relationships
Identify Your Audience
Identify your audience and use social media to develop healthy relationships with them.
Step 3 #Competition
Who’s Your Competition?
Understand your competition’s success as well as errors.
Step 4 #Engage
Develop engaging and valuable content.
Step 5 #Repeat
Track your results and repeat the above steps accordingly.
“Research shows that nearly 2 in 3 adults use social media. By not tapping into the potential of social media, marketing yourself to potential leads and customers becomes a lot more cumbersome.” –Business 2 Community (2016)
Reach Larger Numbers Ad buying on social media is a powerful way to reach large numbers of your target audience who aren’t aware of your brand. We have experience buying ads on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
With Social Ad Buying
Here’s How Our Social Media Ad Buying Process Works:
We brainstorm, research and strategize what message will best speak to your target demographic. This research may also include figuring out what the competition is doing.
Our creative department puts together clever creatives that are always approved by clients prior to distribution.
Our social media strategists set up the campaigns and closely monitor to adjust as needed. A/B testing is also performed to ensure optimal results.
"70 percent of teenage YouTube subscribers trust influencer opinions over traditional celebrities."
Google YouTube Generation Study, November 2015
"86 percent of the most viewed beauty videos on YouTube were made by influencers, compared with 14 percent by beauty brands themselves.”
“On average, businesses generate $6.50 for every $1 invested in influencer marketing.”
Tomoson Influencer Marketing Study, 2016
Social Media Strategies & Tactics That Work:
- Facebook and Instagram ads
- Utilizing video testimonials, events, animation and quizzes as ad content to drive traffic and generate leads
- YouTube ads
- LinkedIn ads for specific clients/industries such as B2B campaigns
- Reddit ads, especially to reach a male-dense demographic