We Have Automated Workflows to Effectively Market Across Multiple Channels
Marketing automation is a powerful way to retain current customers and engage with prospects to turn them into customers. Hughes Media specializes in cross-channel marketing automation, using tools that allow us to work in a time-efficient manner and result in significantly high ROIs. Some examples of our marketing automation techniques include the following:
- Client on-boarding. When a client signs up for a service, they receive an automated message.
- Reminder emails. This is a great way to keep reminding customers about your service if they didn’t follow through the first time.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software. We’ve used Pardot, NetSuite and other business management softwares for customer retention and lead generation.
- Email marketing. This is one of the most effective marketing automation strategies we use to capture, nurture, and convert leads into customersPlatforms we use include MailChimp, Constant Contact, Silverpop and Pardot to streamline email marketing efforts.
- Drip marketing. This process slowly nurtures leads to convert them into customers, which works best for businesses with services that require a long-time prior to purchasing.
- Database management. We utilize tools like Trello, Basecamp and more to manage client work and internal communications.
- And more….
Give us a call at 404-848-0487 to schedule a no-obligation marketing evaluation and strategy session, and learn how our hard-working team of digital marketing specialists can develop an effective email campaign for your business. Or fill out our online contact form, and a Hughes Media representative will get back with you shortly.