FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Are these the things you’re looking for in your career?
- Building a client’s business with a brilliant marketing strategy?
- Reach your personal financial goals?
- Variety of projects so no day is the same?
Then you’ve come to the right place! Hughes Media is seeking an Account Manager for our growing digital marketing agency. We provide web design, SEO, pay-per-click, social media, and a variety of other digital marketing services for local, regional, and national clients. Our clients have been with us for years, so we’re looking for the right candidate that will mesh well with us and our energy!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is a client-facing position, one must be able to communicate verbally and in writing to clients.
- Embrace the challenge of helping to grow the company and the clients’ businesses (this is NOT a sales position).
- Oversee monthly client requests and work with the team members to ensure deadlines are met and deliverables are executed.
- Understand all facets of internal capabilities and necessary steps to fulfill requests.
- Manage client relationships and communicate with clients consistently about the status of their projects, trends/findings for education, and analytics that make sense to the clients with recommendations/ways to improve moving forward.
- Assist with creating digital marketing strategies, including creative briefs.
- Anticipate challenges prior to arising and proactively seek solutions, as well as manage challenges as they arise and utilize critical thinking and problem-solving.
- Analyzing data and finding insights for both the Operations team and the client (as well as relaying that information).
- Assist with Sales & Revenue, specifically job costing/estimating and cross-selling other services to existing clients as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience with an agency or in a marketing position
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent management/leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate well with team members and clients
- Positive attitude
- Ability to successfully lead projects from conception to completion
- Proficient knowledge of the following digital marketing channels and facets: SEO, Pay-Per-Click & Programmatic Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimization, Web Design/Landing Page Design, Email Marketing, Content Creation, Overall Lead Generation, and Paid Ads.
- Proficient knowledge of analytics and reporting
- Support and model the company’s core values
- The ability to join weekly in-person meetings in Alpharetta, GA
Submit Your Resume