DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for someone to manage and optimize paid social media campaigns. Responsibilities around this position include:
- Managing and optimizing existing campaigns in our agency Business Manager account to continually improve performance.
- Creating new campaigns and driving overall strategy to meet client goals (you will work with our team of writers and designers to help create campaign elements).
- Ability to onboard new clients and set up new accounts through Business Manager.
- Knowledge of tracking pixels, how to set up events, and build custom audiences.
- Optimizing campaigns for website conversions, lead generation, engagement, website traffic, etc.
- Conduct multiple A/B tests (using dynamic ads or other strategies) to optimize campaign performance (targeting, creative, bid type, etc).
- Navigate iOS updates and adjust ad settings and strategies to improve performance.
- Making budget recommendations and providing estimated results.
- Regularly reporting results and providing clear client updates in everyday language they can understand.
- Help clients understand why they are seeing current results, and make suggestions to improve performance.
- Staying abreast of changes in the social media (FB, IG, TikTok, LinkedIn) advertising landscape, educating the Hughes Media team of noteworthy updates, and implementing new knowledge.
As the Paid Social Media Manager, you will also be responsible for driving strategy for organic social media accounts. Responsibilities for organic social media management include:
- Planning and delegating or helping create content calendars a minimum of one month in advance. You will work with a team to delegate content writing, graphic creation, content approval, and scheduling through Hootsuite.
- Ensuring social media calendars are created on time, meet client requirements, and align with established marketing strategies.
- Driving strategy for all social media content and making suggestions to improve performance.
- Making sure all best practices and the latest trends are being implemented.
- Regularly reporting results, translating into a common language and explaining the cause of any shifts, and making suggestions to improve performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a social media manager or similar role.
- Must have run Facebook ads within the past 3 years.
- Must have experience in Facebook Business Manager.
- Demonstrate creativity and well immersed in social media.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A/B testing or other testing method experience.
- Strives for producing high-quality work.
- Team player.
- Practices superior time management.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification is a plus.
- The ability to manage other PPC platforms is a plus and should be noted on your application.
- Must be willing to attend a twice-a-month team meeting in our office in Atlanta, GA.
Submit Your Resume